Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fishtails and Mechacon

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


It's official, my loves....  Viktoria Rose. Burges (Lolita Alaine),  will be at Mechcon 2013!  Get ready world, I'm on fire!!  

This post is a prelude for what is to come... book reviews, meine Freunds! I just racked up on some amazing book titles, and I still have to review Asunder and Matched! I have a lot of work ahead of me.  Hopefully I can balance it out with school! Oh! And, just a side-note, I'm still a wreck after Asunder...Thank you very much, Jodi Meadows!  

So, this picture in the lower-left corner... yes, that is a fishtail braid!  I finally learned how to accomplish it!  This has been a great week so far, my loves, I'm glad to share it with you.  

I found this quote on goodreads and thought I'd share it... it's beautiful. 

Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird, 
That cannot fly
         -Langston Hughes 

Register for Mechacon 2013 here.  And if you register, let me know! We can be Con-buddies!  

Rock steady, until next time!
Viktoria Burges

0 comments:

Post a Comment