Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Books You Must Read Before You Ride the Pale Horse

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wish I could read Incarnate again through new eyes. I want to re-experience the captivating chapters and the wonderous plot that left me sitting in the bathtub for hours...screaming and crying for book II. Now, in two weeks ASUNDER will be sitting in my lap and I will be crying like a baby.

Incarnate was beautiful. I felt like reading something as whimsical as Alice in Wonderland and as romantic as Jane Eyre. There was so much in the book that I loved. The Idea, the Players and the Setting was just beautiful. If only I could see the Heart that I dreamed of. "If I could behold all I imagine..."

Incarnate had Dragons, I mean, come on! DRAGONS. Bloody Dragons.

I loved the relationship between Sam and Ana. It was so melodic...
Now, I am a fan of Music of any genre so when I learned about the music features in this story, I new I had to read it.

Did I mention how much I wanted to kiss and sob over the cover? No? Ahh...maybe I should refrain. Honestly, I have loved butterflies since the day was born, so when I saw this cover I knew that I must own the book.

And I do... sure, it's a library book, but I've had it for almost 3 months and they aren't getting it back.

As for book II...Asunder, I have a feeling it's going to be beyond amazing. I need this book in my life. Now.

View all my reviews

Author's note:  Did you see what I did there with the title?  Oh yes, I am impressed with myself.   Please visit my Goodreads page for more reviews and amazing book titles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment